Colorful Avocado Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium tomato, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, add avocado and toss gently.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 190 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 8g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 21, 2012
Wonderfully simple dish that my whole family loved. I usually make it a day before I plan to serve it so all the flavors have time to mesh.
Feb 24, 2012
Made as directed and this turned out really good. Next time I might decrease the red onion though. Will def make again, Thanks!
Nov 7, 2010
This was extremely good. Crunchy and very flavorful. I added sea salt and fresh pepper for some additional flavor. Great with steak or tri tip.