- 1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 6 large carrots, shredded (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 8 green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots and green onions. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Just before serving, top with sunflower kernels. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forColeslaw with Poppy Seed Dressing
"This was a nice change from regular coleslaw. I did use the already shredded coleslaw bagged mix to save some time. Really enjoyed the recipe!!"