- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 1 block (5 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 18 cherry or grape tomatoes
- Combine the salt, chili powder and pepper; rub into chicken cubes. Place bowl; add vinegar. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. In a skillet, cook chicken in oil until juices run clear. Cool slightly. Alternately thread chicken, cheese and tomatoes onto wooden skewers. Serve cold. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCold Chicken-Cheese Kabobs
"We've made this recipe several times over the last few years and have made some changes. We marinate the chicken for 5-6 hours. Next time we may marinate the tomatoes too."