These thick, frosty floats add fun to any casual meal. TIP: Try substituting other soda-ice cream blends for the floats, such as root beer and caramel-swirl vanilla. —Shannon Roum, Rockford, IL
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups cherry cola, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 scoops fudge ripple ice cream
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 4 maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher, combine cola and vanilla. Place two scoops of ice cream in each of four chilled glasses. Pour cola over ice cream; top with whipped cream if desired and cherries.