- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup cola
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 to 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 6 tablespoons cola
- 3-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking soda; set aside. In a saucepan, bring butter, cocoa and cola to a boil; stir into dry ingredients. Stir in buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and marshmallows; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until cake tests done. For icing, combine butter, cocoa and cola in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in confectioners' sugar and mix well. Spread over hot cake. Sprinkle with nuts. Cool before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forCoke Cake
"easy to make, tasty and different"
"Very easy Recipe, with great flavor and moist. Next time I make, may add more marshmallows than what the recipe calls for."
"If your a chocolate lover just make it your tummy will thank you"
"easy enough to make and moist. Excellent!"