Don't buy those expensive tins of flavored coffee when it's so easy and inexpensive to make your own. This mix has a hint of cinnamon.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes1-1/2 cups mix (12 servings)
- 2/3 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In an airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.
- To make one serving: In a mug, dissolve 2 tablespoons mix in 1 cup boiling water; stir well.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 74 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Coffee Vienna in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2006