- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- 1 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits or 4 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed, divided
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place ladyfingers around the edge of a 9-in. springform pan. Line the bottom of the pan with remaining ladyfingers. Stir 1/2 cup toffee bits into the ice cream; spoon into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze overnight or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with the whipped topping and remaining toffee bits. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forCoffee Ice Cream Torte
"Loved this recipe and not a problem finding coffee ice cream - my family even wants it for breakfast because it is coffee flavored. Fun to make too"