- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Sprinkle sugar and coffee on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar mixture.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua and liqueur; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of prepared martini glass if desired. Strain vodka mixture into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forCoffee & Cream Martini
"Wow... my New Year's Eve Open House was a smashing success, with this drink as the main attraction. Only problem is it that it doesn't take alcoholic, so be sure to warn your guests... and keep away from the children !!"
"can you make this a blended drink using cold coffee/chocolate milk/cream or something or the sort?"
"I picked this drink for our weekend happy hour and we absolutely loved it. Will definitely make it many times in the future."
"Yummy! I left the coffee grounds off the rim, though. That part didn't sound very appealing to me!"
"We had a party and served these. They were a big hit and they look pretty as well."