In this bright and lively one-pan dish, green and red veggies back up tender fish, and lemon pulls everything together. You can use grated Parmesan cheese instead of Romano. —Thomas Faglon, Somerset, New Jersey
Recommended: 26 Ways to Eat Asparagus This Spring
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each )
- 1 pound fresh thin asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place cod and asparagus on a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet brushed with oil. Add tomatoes, cut side down. Brush fish with lemon juice; sprinkle with lemon zest. Sprinkle fish and vegetables with Romano cheese. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; preheat broiler. Broil cod mixture 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cod and Asparagus Bake in Taste of Home April/May 2018
Reviews forCod and Asparagus Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 24, 2018
"Fantastically easy! I love how fast it was, and so few ingredients. I ended up using tilapia, however, instead of cod, because my grocery was out of cod."