"These tasty treats are so easy that even the kids can make them," assures Stacie Yarbrough of Huntsville, Alabama.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, beat peanut butter, sugar, milk and water until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Form into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Chill until firm.