Coconut Raspberry Trifle
Raspberry Zingers cut into quarters and layered with instant French vanilla pudding and fresh raspberries make a tasty and fun trifle—perfect for potlucks;Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (18 ounces) individual raspberry cream-filled cakes
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cut each cake into quarters.
- Line bottom of a 3-1/2-qt. glass bowl with half of the cake pieces. Top with half of the pudding and 1 cup raspberries; repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining raspberries.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Dolly Madison brand Zingers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 310 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Coconut Raspberry Trifle in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.