Raspberry Zingers cut into quarters and layered with instant French vanilla pudding and fresh raspberries make a tasty and fun trifle—perfect for potlucks;Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recommended: 50 Swoon-Worthy Layered Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (18 ounces) individual raspberry cream-filled cakes
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cut each cake into quarters.
- Line bottom of a 3-1/2-qt. glass bowl with half of the cake pieces. Top with half of the pudding and 1 cup raspberries; repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining raspberries. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Raspberry Trifle in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014