Coconut Pecan Rolls
Your family will enjoy the old-fashioned appeal of these nutty rolls shared by Theresa Gingery of Blue Springs, Nebraska. Convenient refrigerated breadsticks are dressed up with a coconut coating that's oh-so-good.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2/3 cup coconut pecan frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Remove breadstick dough from tube (do not unroll); cut into 8 slices with a serrated knife. Dip both sides of each slice in cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Place in a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Spread with frosting; sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350° until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm.
1 each: 257 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 12, 2012
Yummmmmmmmmmmm! And so, so easy.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC