Coconut Pecan Balls
I got this recipe from my daughter-in-law, who makes lots of goodies. Everyone who has ever tried them has liked them very much.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Place crumbs, coconut and pecans in a large bowl; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter; add to bowl and mix well. Roll into 1/2-in. balls. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a heavy saucepan. Dip balls in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper to cool.