- 3-1/2 cups crushed Cinnamon Life cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a bowl, combine the cereal, coconut, brown sugar and pecans. Drizzle with butter; stir until combined. Press half into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Carefully spread with ice cream. Sprinkle with remaining cereal mixture; gently press down. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forCoconut Ice Cream Squares
"I've been making this for years and it is always a summertime winner!"