This easy recipe became a family favorite by happy accident. I was trying to use up extra eggnog and coconut from other holiday baking—and they are so good together. —Fay Moreland, Wichita Falls, TX
Featured In: 32 Holiday Recipes to Make with Eggnog
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 2-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 extra-servings graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until blended; stir in 2 cups coconut. Pour into crust; sprinkle with walnuts and remaining coconut. Bake on a lower oven rack 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven setting to 325°. Cover top loosely with foil. Bake 45-50 minutes longer or until filling is set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Eggnog Pie in Taste of Home December 2015, p70
Reviews forCoconut Eggnog Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2015
"My husband enjoyed this tasty pie. I used 1 regular sized graham cracker crust plus 4 single serve crusts."