Coconut-Curry Popcorn Seasoning Recipe
The sweet-salty combination is really great on snacks. Sprinkle this seasoning over buttered popcorn for a fantastic snack.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT FOR POPCORN:
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1. Place coconut in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add the sugar, curry powder and salt; cover and process until blended. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Yield: 4 batches (1/2 cup total).
- 2. To prepare popcorn: Pop popcorn according to package directions. Immediately sprinkle with 2 tablespoons seasoning; shake to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 teaspoon: 45 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Coconut-Curry Popcorn Seasoning
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC