Coconut-Curry Popcorn Seasoning
The sweet-salty combination is really great on snacks. Sprinkle this seasoning over buttered popcorn for a fantastic snack.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT FOR POPCORN:
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- Place coconut in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add the sugar, curry powder and salt; cover and process until blended. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Yield: 4 batches (1/2 cup total).
- To prepare popcorn: Pop popcorn according to package directions. Immediately sprinkle with 2 tablespoons seasoning; shake to coat.