Coconut Creme Brulee
There's always time for dessert! Gloria Jabaut shared this elegant quick-to-fix treat from Red Bluff, California.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 refrigerated vanilla pudding snack cups (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Spoon pudding into two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugars, coconut and butter; sprinkle over pudding. Broil 8 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm.
- If using a creme brulee torch, sprinkle with sugar mixture. Heat sugar with the torch until caramelized. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 189 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.