- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. In another bowl, beat cream cheese. Add to pudding and mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crusts; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews forCoconut Cream Pie
"This was the best Coconut Cream pie that I ever tasted. I was skeptical at first because it did not have a meringue, but it did not need it. I used half-n-half instead of milk, my own crust & coconut cream pudding. Awesome!"
"This recipe is so yummy. My husband says he could eat it every day and he does not like coconut as much as I do. I made these pies for a birthday party and they were a big hit."