Coconut Cranberry Bars
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter until crumbly; press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread gently over crust.
- 2. Bake until edges are golden brown, 25-28 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 160 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 18, 2020Can I use fresh cranberries with this recipe? I've made it before according to the recipe and LOVED it. I just have some fresh cranberries I need to use.
Jan 7, 2020Easy to fix and taste very good! I will be making these bars again!
Mar 25, 2016
This is a classic magic bar recipe that is made even more special with the addition of dried cranberries! Follow the directions exactly and it was a hit with everybody. Note that they must cool completely before you even begin to think about cutting them. As a volunteer field editor with Taste of Home I enjoy classic recipes that have a new twist!
Dec 31, 1969
A plate of these disappeared so quickly! Easy and delicious!
Apr 13, 2012
Taste so good and so very simple and easy to make. Thank you!
Dec 24, 2011
Super easy and tastes great. I didn't have pecans but I think they would taste (and look) even better with them! Great recipe
Sep 1, 2010
I found them amazing! They freeze well too so you can drop them in a lunch or grab a couple out when friends stop by!! :)
Oct 24, 2009
Easy, great combination of flavors. Gave this recipe to my mom who makes them ALL the time!
Dec 31, 1969
Wonderful flavor! Easy to make - in my top 10 list.