Coconut Christmas Mice
Off-the-charts cuteness makes it nearly impossible for guests to resist these fluffy, coconutty treats. Luckily, they’re really easy to make—no oven needed. Merry Christ-mouse to you! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 45 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 38 pieces black shoestring licorice (2 inches each)
- Pulse coconut, confectioners' sugar and milk in a food processor until coconut is finely chopped. For each mouse, roll 1 tablespoon coconut mixture into a ball; taper one end to resemble a mouse. Attach sliced almonds for ears, miniature chocolate chips for eyes and licorice pieces for tails. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 79 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Coconut Christmas Mice in Ultimate Cookie Swap Bookazine 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.