Coconut Christmas Mice
Off-the-charts cuteness makes it nearly impossible for guests to resist these fluffy, coconutty treats. Luckily, they’re really easy to make—no oven needed. Merry Christ-mouse to you! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 45 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 38 pieces black shoestring licorice (2 inches each)
- Pulse coconut, confectioners' sugar and milk in a food processor until coconut is finely chopped. For each mouse, roll 1 tablespoon coconut mixture into a ball; taper 1 end to resemble a mouse. Attach sliced almonds for ears and licorice pieces for tails. Press miniature chocolate chips, tip side down, into place for eyes. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 79 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 23, 2018
Dried up way too fast which made it hard to add the tail, ears, and eyes. Way too rich for me. They were barely touched at the party; and there were even a lot of kids to eat them.