Coconut Christmas Mice
Total TimePrep: 45 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 38 pieces black shoestring licorice (2 inches each)
- Pulse coconut, confectioners' sugar and milk in a food processor until coconut is finely chopped. For each mouse, roll 1 tablespoon coconut mixture into a ball; taper one end to resemble a mouse. Attach sliced almonds for ears, miniature chocolate chips for eyes and licorice pieces for tails. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 79 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 23, 2018
Dried up way too fast which made it hard to add the tail, ears, and eyes. Way too rich for me. They were barely touched at the party; and there were even a lot of kids to eat them.