Coconut Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts or almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, eggs and oil (batter will be very stiff). Stir in the coconut, chips and nuts. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until a slight indentation remains when lightly touched. Cool for 2 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 195 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Chip Cookies
"Great, tasty quick recipe! Don't change a thing!"
"So far this is one of my favorite cookies to make so far. Recently I have made at least over 12 dozen cookies so far. I even got compliments from co-workers. I will try to increase the cup of nuts from 1/4 to 1/3 because one person didn't even taste any of the macadamia. Will in the future try chopped almonds. Thanks TOH for this wonderful recipe!!!"
"Thank you Flora for such a GREAT recipe. Everyone that tries these, loves them. Whenever we are invited to someones house, they ask my son to bring them. Thanks again."