When I need a dessert that everyone will enjoy, this fits the bill. Every bite of these gooey bars is finger-licking good! I often keep the ingredients on hand.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Combine coconut and milk; spread over crust. Bake 15 minutes longer.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over top. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.