- 1-1/3 cups cold water
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract, divided
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a bowl, stir water and milk powder until powder is dissolved. Add pudding mix; whisk for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon extract. Layer banana slices in the crust; top with pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine remaining whipped topping and extract; spread over pudding. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
1 piece: 172 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.