Cocoa Mousse Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa. Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes. Garnish with additional whipped topping an cocoa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 262 calories, 9g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Oct 11, 2014
Even a novice at cooking can whip this one up but this pie has heavenly flavor. I make my own graham cracker crust rather than use those pre-made ones in the foil and plastic containers but even if you use the pre-made ones, the filling is a delight! May need more than 20 minutes to firm up so make this first before you make other things for your meal.
Jul 1, 2013
This is very good. I will make again, however the time indicated is wrong. This does not firm up in 20 minutes. It definitely needs hours to chill in the freezer or you end up with very thin pudding liquid. BUT, it tastes good that way too!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.