This Italian sausage pizza tastes just as good as its bigger counterparts. The one-serving recipe comes from our Test Kitchen.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. On a lightly floured surface, knead the two rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle.
- Transfer to a greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over dough; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese, sausage, mushrooms, onion and remaining cheese. Top with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 587 calories, 31g fat (13g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1398mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.