Classic Mini Green Bean Casserole
Get the same great tastes of this classic dish but not the major amount of leftovers. It is sure to be a hit in your home!—Christy Hinrichs, Parkville, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in green beans and 1/4 cup onions.
- Transfer to a 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 159 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Green Bean Casserole in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2nd Edition