Classic Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, optional
- Place cucumbers in a bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into cucumbers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 84 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 8, 2012
it was good I made one change and added a tsp of splenda and also used fat free sour cream
Jul 29, 2011
This is just plain awful. The other recipes here for cucumber salad with sour cream and vinegar are much better.