Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 4-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lemon juice and peel.
- Pour over crust. Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from the oven; let stand for 5 minutes (leave oven on).
- Combine topping ingredients; carefully spread over filling. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 488 calories, 32g fat (19g saturated fat), 196mg cholesterol, 323mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 17, 2017
One of the best cheesecakes I have ever had. So moist and delicious. I meant to just take one bite and ended up eating half of one before I could stop myself. Even my daughter who does not like most cheesecakes found it very good.
Jun 10, 2012
This is really worth a try. I made it with the recipe I got from Gourmandia and it's really love by everyone. I would definitely be doing this again for my family.