- 32 oz. Galbani® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 16 oz. Galbani® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 5 to 6 cups of pasta sauce
- 9 oz box of no boil lasagna sheets
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Mix the ricotta, half of the shredded mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, basil, and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- 2. Spread 1 cup of sauce in a 13x9" baking pan.
- 3. Place 3 uncooked lasagna sheets at the bottom of the pan, add a layer of 1/4 of the cheese mixture, and then layer with 1 cup of sauce. Place 3 lasagna sheets and repeat layers until all of the cheese mixture is gone, with the last layer being sauce.
- 4. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 5. Remove foil, top with the second half of the shredded mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 6. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Cut and serve. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Classic Cheese Lasagna in Galbani® Cheese 2017