Citrus Tartlets Recipe
"This little dessert is always popular at church bake sales and family gatherings," notes Sandra Kea of Nashville, North Carolina. "The men in my family are sometimes hard to please, but they really enjoy these. Even when I make extra tarts, they all disappear."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Stir in orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells; chill for several hours or overnight. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle with orange peel and lemon peel. Yield: 12 tarts.
1 each: 233 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Citrus Tartlets
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC