- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a large container, combine concentrates and water. Chill. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the ginger ale and chilled concentrate mixture; add ice cubes. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 40 servings (about 1/2 cup each).
Reviews forCitrus Sunshine Punch
"Very good, light punch. Color is nice and works as a summer or fall beverage if you add a little apple cider. For the winter it can substitute a fruit platter when not much is in season and tropical fruit is expensive."
"Made this up for a 4th of July picnic -- left out the sherbet -- was a hit with everyone -- one of the men told me that if the sherbet was in it -- would be for a baby shower, wedding or bridal shower, way refreshing without the sherbet!!!!!!"