Citrus Spiced Olives Recipe
Lemon, lime and orange bring a burst of sunny citrus flavor to marinated olives that are great for nibbling on at holiday buffets. You can even blend the olives and spread the mixture onto baguette slices.—Ann Sheehy, Lawrence, Massachusetts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons each grated orange, lemon and lime peels
- 3 tablespoons each orange, lemon and lime juices
- 4 cups mixed pitted olives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add citrus peels and juices; whisk until blended. Add olives and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 74 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Citrus Spiced Olives
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2012
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC