Citrus-Spice Glazed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil. Place salmon on the baking sheet.
- Place marmalade in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until warmed, about 10 seconds. Stir in the soy sauce, five-spice powder, salt and ginger. Spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 291 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 3, 2019
my family loved this the orange marmalade was a hit tangy yet sweet
Dec 23, 2014
This was not good, the rind in the marmalade left a bitter aftertaste, no one in my family liked this one..
Jul 8, 2013
This has become one of my family's favorite salmon recipes, and we have lots of them!