Citrus-Spice Glazed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil. Place salmon on the baking sheet.
- Place marmalade in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until warmed, about 10 seconds. Stir in the soy sauce, five-spice powder, salt and ginger. Spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 291 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 3, 2019
my family loved this the orange marmalade was a hit tangy yet sweet
Dec 23, 2014
This was not good, the rind in the marmalade left a bitter aftertaste, no one in my family liked this one..
Jul 8, 2013
This has become one of my family's favorite salmon recipes, and we have lots of them!