- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh orange pieces
- 1 cup fresh tangerine pieces or 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the fruit sour cream, marshmallows and coconut. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. If desired, serve in a lettuce-lined bowl or on individual lettuce-lined plates.
3/4 cup: 143 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 15, 2007
Ooh, this is so good that my family members have been known to fight over the last morsel left in the bowl. I often double the recipe and once I even tripled it. It always turns out great.