Citrus Romaine Salad
This refreshing romaine salad features tangy grapefruit and creamy avocado drizzled with light vinaigrette dressing.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 3 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 3 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- Raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Arrange the romaine, grapefruit, oranges and avocados on eight individual salad plates. Sprinkle with croutons. Serve with salad dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 184 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 8g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Citrus Romaine Salad in Country Extra March 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.