- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil, orange juice and extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining batter. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forCitrus-Raspberry Coffee Cake
"My husband rated this recipe with an enthusiastic "very good"! I plan to make it often using other fruits such as blueberries."