- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In the same skillet, cook garlic for 1 minute. Stir in the orange juice concentrate, broth and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Pour 1/4 cup sauce over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting twice with sauce.
- Bring the remaining sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve pork chops with sauce and rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCitrus Pork Chops
"My family loved it! I think next time I would use a tad bit more Worcestershire sauce"