- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, butter, oil and lemon juice. Dip the fillets into orange juice mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCitrus Orange Roughy
"Delicious!! My husband enjoyed his first orange roughy thanks to this recipe."
"Wonderful. I used seasoned bread crumbs and forgot to mix the melted butter into the sauce. I poured it over the top of the filets with about 5 minutes left to cook. Try this... you'll love it!"