Citrus Mint Punch
Mint gives this citrus punch some real spark. I especially like to serve this beverage at bridal and baby showers and during the summer months at luncheons.—Judith Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
Total TimePrep: 70 min. + chilling
Makes18-20 servings (3 quarts)
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Additional mint leaves, optional
- Place mint and zest in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water. Let steep 1 hour; strain. Add concentrates and water; stir well. Chill. Serve in chilled glasses over ice; garnish with mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 67 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Originally published as Citrus Mint Punch in Taste of Home June/July 1996
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.