- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Additional mint leaves, optional
- Place mint and zest in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water. Let steep 1 hour; strain. Add concentrates and water; stir well. Chill. Serve in chilled glasses over ice; garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 18-20 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews forCitrus Mint Punch
"I've been making this recipe for several years. My family loves it and it's truly refreshing on a hot summer day. It's our favorite summertime beverage."