Citrus Melon Mingle Recipe
This refreshing fruit salad has a hint of mint, honey and ginger that adds subtle flavor to the sweet combination of melons, grapefruit, oranges, pineapple and bananas. —Doris Heath, Franklin, North Carolina
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing lightly. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 125 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Citrus Melon Mingle
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC