Citrus Melon Mingle
This refreshing fruit salad has a hint of mint, honey and ginger that adds subtle flavor to the sweet combination of melons, grapefruit, oranges, pineapple and bananas. —Doris Heath, Franklin, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing lightly. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.