- 2 tablespoons each lemon, lime and orange juices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the juices, cilantro, oil, honey, garlic and seasonings; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil, using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCitrus Grilled Turkey Cutlets
"turkey came out tender and juicy. Looks like TOH has the wrong picture with this recipe...BBQ ham sandwiches maybe?"
"This was delicious. We added an additional tablespoon of honey and about 2 tablespoons of white wine to the marinade. I did not have any fresh cilantro on hand and used 2 tablespoons of dried cilantro. We reduced and thickened the marinade for a sauce. This is definitely a keeper."