Citrus Grilled Salmon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup into a large bowl; add salmon. Turn to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon skin side down on a lightly oiled grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Spoon reserved marinade over salmon. Grill or broil 10-15 minutes longer or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally.
May 27, 2015
This recipe is tops. Every time we go to grilling for the family we request the salmon over the beef now days.
Jun 25, 2012
This was just ok, but I think it could be much better. I only marinaded this for 2 hours. I think much longer (even overnight) would have enhanced the flavor. I used some of the reserved marinade mixed some greek yogurt for a light sauce that was delicious.
Apr 10, 2010
Fixed this last night for the first time for out-of-town guests and everyone liked it very much. The wife even wanted the recipe. Basicall easy to do.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.