Citrus-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, orange juice, mustard, soy sauce, garlic and pepper flakes; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides over medium-high heat; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Add marmalade mixture to the skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Spoon over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 205 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Citrus-Glazed Pork Chops
"I followed MapleDrive's advice and this turned out great!"
"I doubled the sauce as someone suggested, and added 1-2 Tablespoons of freshly grated ginger to the sauce. Also I covered the pan after browning the chops and used a little sesame oil for flavor. I might cube the pork before cooking next time. Excellent dish - quite sweet but I like that. Served with white rice and baked sweet potato."
"My husband and I liked this. Will make again."
"I've used this recipe four times, my husband and I love it."
"Very tasty and simple to prepare!"