Fresh pineapple with yogurt and pecans is a merry update of the classic ambrosia salad. We stir it up for breakfast, a snack or as a bright side. —Heather Rivers, Boise, ID
Recommended: Favorite Melon Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed (about 5 cups)
- 5 clementines, peeled and segmented (seeded if necessary)
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in yogurt.
- Just before serving, add fruit and stir gently to combine. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016