Citrus Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2-1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and flour. Stir in egg and juices. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, fold in whipped topping. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 45 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 4, 2010
I am sure that this is a good recipe but I there is some less time consuming.Mix Together the following1 pkg. Dream Whip1/2 c. milk8 oz. cream cheese, softened1 sm. jar marshmallow fluffIn mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Make Dream Whip with 1/2 cup milk according to package directions. Mix two together.Add jar of fluff and mix all thoroughly. Serve with slices of fruit to dip. You can also and any of the juices listed in the recipe if you like to add some favor but why when each fruit has it's own.
Nov 5, 2009
Easy and light. My friends loved it wanted the recipe at the office party,, My grandkids love it too.