Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds haddock, cod or halibut fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- Place an 18x12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet. Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion, parsley, and lemon and orange zest. Drizzle with oil. Top with a second large piece of foil. Bring edges of foil together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 208 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 9, 2019
Thanks for this cool recipe! I'll try to cook this dish. I want to share my favoritefish recipe is grilled salmon.I love eat grilled salmon with vegetables and rice. I took recipe how long to cook salmon here https://club.cooking/articles/how-long-to-cook-salmon/
Jun 1, 2011
Instead of fresh orange and lemon peel, I used dried and did not adjust the quantity. I really didn't like the orange peel flavor. We did this on the BBQ instead of inside and it worked awesome. I do love the method of grilling the fish in the packet and will try that again, just with a different set of seasonings.